Calendar of Events:
October 1, 2011 from 8am - 12pm at Victory Electric Health Fair.
News and Updates:
Eric has completed training on transportation of children with special health care needs.
* Promote vehicle safety for all age groups
* FACT program visits schools and other organizations teaching kids about the dangers of drunk driving and texting while driving
* Teaches proper installation of child safety seats
* Appointments can be made for onsite visit to your school or organization
Next Available date is September 24th
* Currently fundraising for the purchase of a GEM - Global Electric Motorcars, this will aid in the fatal vision googles and texting while driving education.
For more information about having the FACT program at your school or next event contact:
Ford County Sheriffs Office - Eric Fisher - Child Passenger Safety Technician
620-227-4501 or email@example.com