Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Inspections

Before titling and registering your vehicle, it must undergo a Motor Vehicle Examination. During the inspection, our office makes sure your vehicle identification number (VIN) on your vehicle matches the VIN number on your title and/or registration.
Check Here to find out whether your vehicle requires a Motor Vehicle Examination, including required fees and documents and how to handle out-of-state inspections.

Items required:
  • Vehicle to be Inspected
  • Vehicle title
  • Drivers license
  • $20.00 (Cash, check or money order accepted)
Appointment Scheduling is not necessary.
Hours: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 12:30pm - 4:30pm 

Kansas Highway Patrol Can Also Perform VIN Inspections
Contact Number: (620) 276-3201