Welcome to Ford County!
REMINDER: HAVE YOU SIGNED YOUR 2015
PERSONAL PROPERTY RENDITION? IT’S NOT TO LATE!
Each year owners of personal property in Kansas are required to provide a list of taxable personal property to the Appraiser’s Office in the county where the property is kept. A rendition needs to be signed and filed.
TAXABLE PERSONAL PROPERTY WHICH SHOULD BE LISTED IS:
- Trucks registered with 16,000 pounds or heavier tax
- Trailers (of any sort)
- Non-highway vehicles (cars, trucks, mopeds, three and four wheelers, dirt bikes, ANY vehicle not tagged for highway use)
- Mobile homes
- Golf Carts
- Aircraft, hot air balloons
- Boats, motors, boat trailers, jet ski, jet ski trailer
- Equipment used in the operation of a business
Penalty for FAILURE to file: 50%
Ford County Appraisal Office is open from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Monday through Friday, or call 620-227-4570 for assistance
Regional Mitigation Plan - Public Participation Strategy Survey, CLICK FOR SURVEY - English
Regional Mitigation Plan - Public Participation Strategy Survey, CLICK FOR SURVEY- Spanish
The Kansas Natural Resource Coalition
In Re The Advisability Of Listing The Lesser Prairie Chicken as a
Threatened Species Under The Endangered Species Act
Calendar of Events